The sassy and sparkly Julie over at Thoughts of a Smother Mother sent me this lovely virtual Easter Basket:
Mmmm…chocolate. Although, I have to say, my Parts Behind don’t really need any more. Right now I have a big bin of those little chocolate eggies on my kitchen counter as treats for the Little Miss and her potty training, and every time I check my email (which is about 1000 times a day) I get a goodly whiff of chocolate, and then of COURSE I have to eat one, and thus, BIG BUTT.
So, thank heavens the stuff above is only digitally fattening.
If you’re interested in sending a virtual Easter Basket and getting in on the philanthropical goodness, here are the rules:
- Copy and paste these rules to your blog post.
- Create a blog post giving a virtual Easter Basket to another blogger – you can give as many Virtual Baskets as you want.
- Link back to person who gave you an Easter Basket.
- Let each person you are giving a Virtual Easter Basket know you have given them a Basket.
- Leave your link at BetterBasket.info/BlogHop comment section. You can also find the official rules of this #betterbasket blog hop, and more information about Better Basket with Hershey’s there.
- Hershey’s is donating $10 per each blog participating to the Better Basket Blog Hop to Children’s Miracle Network (up to total of $5,000 by blog posts written by April 4th, 2010).
- Please note that only one blog post by each blog url will count towards the donation.
And there you have it. I’d like to send this non-fattening treat to Brie at Capital Mom, because her wee girl isn’t feeling too well and they could both use a pick-me-up. It’s not quite cupcakes but the love is the same.