It will probably amuse you to hear that I now have children who:
- Take FOREVER to eat a meal;
- Dance their way to and from school when you just need them to get there already;
- Have been caught reading when they are supposed to be getting dressed/eating breakfast/doing homework;
- Cannot find their way to the park despite having being there 1000 times, and it being three streets from our house;
- Leave their shoes and coat wherever they feel like it upon entering the house;
- Hate the feel of grass on their bare feet, and avoid the outdoors in general;
- and make me listen to top 40 crap in the car.
So now I say to you: sorry about all that.